categories - Category Theory list
From: "Vidhyanath Rao" <rao.3@osu.edu>
To: "categories" <categories@mta.ca>
Subject: Re: Slightly cheaper elephants?
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 06:29:17 -0500	[thread overview]

> My apologies but I have abandonded this project, per my most recent
post to
> the categories list.  If you're not a member of AMS, SIAM, or LMS and
would
> still like to be part of a group purchase from Amazon, please let me
know and
> I can put you in touch with the others in that situation who've
contacted me.

According to the e-mail I received from Ms. Jones (see below), this is
available only from the UK catalog. So those of us in the US may still
find it worthwhile to go through Amazon, or wait for the possibility
that similar discount may be offered in the US at some point in the
future.

--------

Dear Mr Rao

This discount is only available in the UK catalogues (OUP distributes
and
markets AMS titles in Europe)
but I am making a discretionary exception  for Prof Pratt because of
current
unavailability of this title
in the US.