categories - Category Theory list
* projective diagrams
@ 1998-06-17 11:52 Philippe Gaucher
From: Philippe Gaucher @ 1998-06-17 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear categoricist,

Let I be the following small category :

         a            a                   a
     -------->    -------->           -------->
.. n          n-1          n-2 ......          0
         b            b                   b

with the relations a o a = a o b and b o a = b o b.

Consider the category C of functors from I to the category of
K-modules.  How could we characterize the projective objects of C ?
Any idea, any reference, is welcome.

pg.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-06-17 11:52 UTC | newest]