categories - Category Theory list
* TLCA'99 (Second Call for Participation)
@ 1999-03-04  8:29 tlca99.aquila
From: tlca99.aquila @ 1999-03-04  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

    - Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message -

| Note the early registration and accommodation deadline: MARCH 7th, 1999. |

           |                                            |
           |                TLCA '99                    |
           |                                            |
           |     Fourth International Conference on     |
           |    Typed Lambda Calculi and Applications   |
           |                                            |
           |      April 7-9, 1999, L'Aquila (Italy)     |
           |                                            |

You can find the preliminary schedule and all information about the
conference venue, conference registration and hotel accommodation at
the TLCA '99 web site:

                  http://w3.dm.univaq.it/tlca99

For any further information, please contact the TLCA '99 Organizing
Committee at the email address:

                  tlca99.aquila@univaq.it

Organizing Committee Chairman:

Benedetto Intrigila
Dipartimento di Matematica Pura ed Applicata
Universita' degli Studi di L'Aquila
via Vetoio, Loc. Coppito
67100 L'Aquila
Italy

fax: (+)-39-0862-433180
e-mail: tlca99.aquila@univaq.it
home page: http://w3.dm.univaq.it/tlca99

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-03-04  8:29 UTC | newest]