categories - Category Theory list
* PSSL 73, online registration
@ 2000-03-08 13:43 Koslowski
From: Koslowski @ 2000-03-08 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories list

Dear Colleagues,

I have set up a WEB-page for PSSL 73 in Braunschweig on April 29/30
with a provision for online registration.  Eventually, further details
about the meeting will appear there.  It is located at

	http://www.iti.cs.tu-bs.de/~koslowj/PSSL73.html

Those of you, who have already registered, of course don't have to do
so again.

-- J"urgen Koslowski

--
J"urgen Koslowski               If I don't see you no more on this world
ITI, TU Braunschweig               I'll meet you on the next one

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-03-08 13:43 UTC | newest]