categories - Category Theory list
* preprint: "On the Penon method of weakening of algebraic  structures"
@ 2000-06-30  3:56 Michael Batanin
From: Michael Batanin @ 2000-06-30  3:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear colleagues,

a  preprint

M.Batanin, "On the Penon method of weakening of algebraic structures"
is available on

http://www.math.mq.edu.au/~mbatanin/papers.html

 I consider a generalization of the Penon approach to the definition
of weak $n$-category and compare his definition with mine.
I also correct one construction from my earlier paper about computads.

Regards,

Michael.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-06-30  3:56 UTC | newest]