categories - Category Theory list
* Idempotent monoidal monads ...
@ 2001-05-09 22:12 robin
From: robin @ 2001-05-09 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Recently I stumbled on the following: I find it hard to believe that
they are not well-known facts.  I would be grateful for references ...

(a) The conditions for the Kleisli category of a monoidal monad to be
    closed (left/right) w.r.t the induced tensor when the original
    category is (left/right) closed.

(b) The fact that, in the above situation, when the monad is idempotent
    the Kleisli category is always closed.

With thanks in advance

-robin

(Robin Cockett)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-05-09 22:12 UTC | newest]