categories - Category Theory list
* An application
@ 2001-05-17  1:43 Michael Healy 425-865-3123
From: Michael Healy 425-865-3123 @ 2001-05-17  1:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

A review of a paper I submitted to a neural network journal is taking awhile.
In the meantime, for anyone who might be interested, there is a conference
paper online with an overview of the content.  It concerns a proposed
mathematical semantic model for neural networks:

M. J. Healy (2000)
"Category Theory Applied to Neural Modeling and Graphical Representations",
Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Neural Networks
(IJCNN2000), Como, Italy.

It's available at  http://cialab.ee.washington.edu/ .  Click on
"Publications", then "Selected Publications", and scroll down.  The same site
has a paper on topological semantics, the other part of the proposed model.
Developing and applying it is a major part of my work right now, so I
would welcome comments from anyone who might be interested.

Regards,
Mike Healy

Michael J. Healy                          A
                                  FA ----------> GA
(425)865-3123                     |              |
FAX(425)865-2964                  |              |
                               Ff |              | Gf
c/o The Boeing Company            |              |
PO Box 3707  MS 7L-66            \|/            \|/
Seattle, WA 98124-2207            '              '
USA                               FB ----------> GB
-or for priority mail-                   e             "I'm a natural man."
2760 160th Ave SE  MS 7L-66               B
Bellevue, WA 98008
USA

michael.j.healy@boeing.com          -or-            mjhealy@u.washington.edu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-05-17  1:43 UTC | newest]