categories - Category Theory list
* Topos ... working through a concrete example ... irreflexive graphs
@ 2003-02-15  1:34 Galchin Vasili
From: Galchin Vasili @ 2003-02-15  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Hello,

     I am taking as my concrete topos the category of irreflexive graphs.
>From William Lawvere's book (and many other sources), I know what the
subobject classifier looks like, i.e. what graph is the subobject
classifier. I haven't worked out the internal Heyting algebra Omega yet,
but Hom[1, Omega] consists of three arrows, yes? (Sorry I know the
question is a little basic, but I need a sanity check).

Thanks and regards, Bill Halchin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-02-15  1:34 UTC | newest]