categories - Category Theory list
* Wesley Phoa's Intro on Fibrations, Toposes, Effective Toposes
@ 2003-06-05 17:39 Galchin Vasili
From: Galchin Vasili @ 2003-06-05 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Hello,

   Questions concerning:
http://www.lfcs.informatics.ed.ac.uk/reports/92/ECS-LFCS-92-208/

   I am familiar with natural deduction and
sequents. In the chapter on Toposes (Chapter 3), I
have some questions about the very beginning where
propositional calculus (intuitionistic) is discussed

1) Did he leave out the Elimination rule for V? I do
see in the second line on far right a rule for V, but
it doesn't look like EV???

2) I don't understand the Structual rules. Can anybody
give me a short explanation?

 Regards, Bill Halchin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-06-05 17:39 UTC | newest]