categories - Category Theory list
From: rjwood@mathstat.dal.ca (RJ Wood)
To: categories@mta.ca
Subject: Special volume of TAC -- reminder
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 16:05:46 -0300 (ADT)	[thread overview]

TAC Special Volume, Reminder of Call For Papers

Dear Colleagues

Among the many important events which occurred in 2002 was the 60th
birthday of Aurelio Carboni. With the approval of the Editorial Board
of Theory and Applications of Categories, we wish to honour our friend
and colleague Aurelio with a special issue of TAC.

Following the editorial policy of TAC, we welcome papers that significantly
advance the study of categorical algebra or methods, or that make significant
new contributions to mathematical science using categorical methods.

Authors are invited to submit their manuscripts in electronic form to any
of the Guest Editors no later than December 31, 2003; articles will appear
as soon as they are accepted. Authors are asked to prepare their manuscripts
following the author information described at

              http://www.tac.mta.ca/tac/authinfo.html

All papers will be carefully refereed following the standards of Theory and
Applications of Categories.

Guest Editors:

George Janelidze   george_janelidze@hotmail.com
Steve Lack         stevel@maths.usyd.edu.au