categories - Category Theory list
From: "Sergei Soloviev" <Sergei.Soloviev@irit.fr>
To: "Steve Awodey" <awodey@cmu.edu>
Cc: "Tarmo Uustalu" <tarmo@cs.ioc.ee>,
	"Categories List" <categories@mq.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Robin Cockett Doctor Honoris Causa of Tallinn UT
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 22:37:44 +0100	[thread overview]

Congratulations, Robin!

Sergei

View group files<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/categories@mq.edu.au/groupsubscription.ashx?source=EscalatedMessage&action=files&GuestId=4eb9b40c-9b3a-48a5-9781-836e5a171e8b>   |   Leave group<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/categories@mq.edu.au/groupsubscription.ashx?source=EscalatedMessage&action=leave&GuestId=4eb9b40c-9b3a-48a5-9781-836e5a171e8b>   |   Learn more about Microsoft 365 Groups<https://aka.ms/o365g>