This is a preliminary announcement for *The Midlands Graduate School in the Foundations of Computing Science 2017* * April 9-13, Leicester, UK* ( http://www.cs.le.ac.uk/events/mgs2017/ ) The MGS has run very successfully for many years now, and in recent years we have had over 50 participants making for exciting and vibrant schools. We would be delighted to see you in Leicester in 2017. Please forward to all those you think will be interested! The organisers: Samuel Balco Roy Crole -- R. L. Crole Associate Professor Department of Informatics University Road University of Leicester Leicester LE1 7RH United Kingdom T: +44 (0)116 252 3404 E: rlc3-/N5+Aw9ASX0@public.gmane.org W: www.cs.le.ac.uk/people/rlc3 Times Higher Awards Winner 2007-2015