categories - Category Theory list
* request info on Topos
@ 2000-07-12 14:22 Julio Pereira Machado
From: Julio Pereira Machado @ 2000-07-12 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Hello,

I´m beginning a MSc course on Computer Science. I started working with
categories (specially topos)and coherence spaces and I´m looking for some
papers and basic references on this subject. I´d be glad if you could help
me. The main goal of my work is to define the categories (or
subcategories) of STAB (coherence spaces and stable functions) and LIN
(coherence spaces and linear functions) as Topos.

Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance,
Simone Costa.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-07-12 14:22 UTC | newest]