categories - Category Theory list
* Recoltes et Semailles
@ 2003-01-11 16:48 Michael Barr
From: Michael Barr @ 2003-01-11 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories list

I call your attention to the existence of the beginnings of an English
translation of Grothendieck's Memoirs, Recoltes et Semailles (which, IMHO
ought to be translated as Reapings and Sowings):

http://www.fermentmagazine.org/Grothendieck/recoltes1.html

Michael

* Re: Recoltes et Semailles
@ 2003-01-11 20:20 ` Pasha Zusmanovich
From: Pasha Zusmanovich @ 2003-01-11 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories list

Michael Barr wrote:

> I call your attention to the existence of the beginnings of an English
> translation of Grothendieck's Memoirs, Recoltes et Semailles (which, IMHO
> ought to be translated as Reapings and Sowings):
>
> http://www.fermentmagazine.org/Grothendieck/recoltes1.html
>
> Michael

Though the following is of much less broad interest, I think it is
appropriate to be noticed. There is a (full) Russian translation,
available both online (at http://www.mccme.ru/free-books/) and as a
published book.

--
Met vriendlijke groet(je), Pasha