categories - Category Theory list
From: jim stasheff <jds@math.upenn.edu>
To: categories@mta.ca
Subject: graphics
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:57:46 -0500	[thread overview]

Thanks to all the suggestions for `flow chart' graphics.
I had first asked the alg top list and had no responses
whereas here I've received 4 or 5 suggestions

gastex,
dia (on Linux)
xy-pic
xfig
 "The LaTeX Graphics Companion",
Goossens, Rahtz, and Mittelbach
use the xy-pic and PSTricks packages
to draw flowcharts.

if anyone has used more than one and cares to comment,
I would appreciate that

as for example
             Re: categories: graphics package
       Date: