[Note the urgency of the postdoctoral positions mentioned below!] The Department of Mathematics at the University of Western Ontario is hiring, and I'd like to encourage people on this list to apply for positions. Western is a great place to be mathematically (and otherwise), with lots of activity in homotopy theory, category theory, and other closely related areas. The list of all positions is at https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs?joblist-167 but I'll highlight two ads here: We expect to hire one or more postdoctoral researchers, and the review of these begins on *December 5, 2023*. Late applications will still be considered, but please apply as soon as possible to ensure that your application is considered: https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs?joblist-167-23315 We also have a Teaching Scholar position, which is intended to be an ongoing position, with a "probationary period" (analogous to being tenure-track) followed by "continuing status" if promoted to Associate Professor. The deadline is January 15, 2024: https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs?joblist-167-23609 People from all areas of math are eligible for both positions. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Best, Dan You're receiving this message because you're a member of the Categories mailing list group from Macquarie University. To take part in this conversation, reply all to this message. View group files | Leave group | Learn more about Microsoft 365 Groups