categories - Category Theory list
* When is a category of fractions locally small?
@ 2011-01-11  1:36 Colin McLarty
From: Colin McLarty @ 2011-01-11  1:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Are there any good results on when inverting a class of arrows in a
locally small category gives a locally small result?

Thanks for whatever help anyone can give,  Colin

* Re: When is a category of fractions locally small?
@ 2011-01-11 13:45 ` Colin McLarty
From: Colin McLarty @ 2011-01-11 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Ah!  Sorry to bother people.  What I want is all in Weibel
Introduction to Homological Algebra chap X.

best, Colin