categories - Category Theory list
From: "Hans-E. Porst" <porst@uni-bremen.de>
To: categories@mta.ca,
Subject: Re: Terminology re fibrations and opfibrations of categories
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 17:20:57 +0100	[thread overview]

Note that the suggestion below is standard terminology since about 30
years. See also

Adamek, Herrlich, Strecker: Abstract and concrete categories; Wiley 1990
(also available at   http://katmat.math.uni-bremen.de)

H.-E. Porst

--
Hans-E. Porst                                      porst@uni-bremen.de
Bremen, Germany                                     Fax: +49-421-75643