Hi, everyone. There was a link issue with my original post; see below. The link is directing to an old talk. Must be a copy-and-paste error. The following is the correct location: https://the-au-forml-lab.github.io/colloquium_talks/dePaiva.html Thanks Elaine Pimentel for pointing this out to me. Sorry about the confusion. Best, Harley On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 8:31 AM Harley D. Eades III wrote: > Hi, everyone. > > On Friday, Oct. 2, 2020 between 1pm and 2pm EDT, Dr. Valeria de Paiva will > be giving a presentation as part of the CS Colloquium Series at Augusta > University. > > Presentation details can be found here: > > https://the-au-forml-lab.github.io/colloquium_talks/dePaiva.html > > > Valeria's talk will tell us about benchmarking linear logics which should > be fascinating! > > These talks are open to the general public via Zoom. I'll also be living > streaming it on Youtube. So if you are interested in attending the Zoom > meeting please RSVP with me before the talk. Questions will be only taken > from those on Zoom. > > If you care to watch via YouTube, please use the following link: > > https://youtu.be/1HVJLFysmHs > > I hope all of you, your family and friends are doing well! > > Very best, > Harley >