Dear colleagues, Two Kalibr missiles flew over our house roofs and blasted a few hundreds meters away the first morning of the war, thus we moved from Ukraine We are in France where my wife receives a Pause grant and I look for a job, say a (senior) researcher because I speak very little French. Please help me to get a job in the EU (a professor teaching in English or a senior researcher). My CV, papers, software and models, videolectures etc are put on my web site Jack Dongarra recommends me as well as other outstanding scientists. -- Yours truly, Dmitry Zaitsev Dr.Sci., Professor, Senior Member of ACM and IEEE http://daze.ho.ua https://youtu.be/Cy6xRTpP0d8 On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 2:43 PM Georgiana Caltais wrote: > 2nd CfP - Software Verification and Testing Track at SAC 2023 > > 38th Annual ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing > Software Verification and Testing Track > Tallinn, Estonia > March 27-31, 2023 > > SAC 2023 website: > https://www.sigapp.org/sac/sac2023/ > > SAC-SVT 2023 website: > http://logimics.mics.centralesupelec.fr/en/SAC-SVT-2023 > > > ==== Important dates ==== > > Oct. 1, 2022 - Submission of regular papers and SRC research abstracts > Nov. 19, 2022 - Notification > Dec. 6, 2022 - Camera-ready version > Dec. 6, 2022 - Author registration due date > > ==== ACM Symposium on Applied Computing ==== > > The ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC) has gathered scientists > from different areas of computing over the last thirty years. The forum > represents an opportunity to interact with different communities sharing > an interest in applied computing. > > SAC 2023 is sponsored by the ACM Special Interest Group on Applied > Computing (SIGAPP), and will take place on March 27-31, 2023 in > Tallinn, Estonia. > > ==== Software Verification and Testing Track (SVT) ==== > > The Software Verification and Testing track aims at contributing to the > challenge of improving the usability of formal methods in software > engineering. The track covers areas such as formal methods for > verification and testing, based on theorem proving, model checking, > static analysis, and run-time verification. We invite authors to submit > new results in formal verification and testing, as well as development > of technologies to improve the usability of formal methods in software > engineering. Also are welcome detailed descriptions of applications of > mechanical verification to large scale software. > > ==== Topics ==== > > Possible topics include, but are not limited to: > > * model checking > * theorem proving > * correct by construction development > * model-based testing > * software testing > * symbolic execution > * static and dynamic analysis > * abstract interpretation > * analysis methods for dependable systems > * software certification and proof carrying code > * fault diagnosis and debugging > * verification and validation of large scale software systems > * real world applications and case studies applying software testing > and verification > * benchmarks and data sets for software testing and verification > > ==== Submission Guidelines ==== > > Paper submissions must report on original, unpublished work. Submitted > papers will undergo a double-blind review process. Author(s) name(s) > and address(es) must not appear in the body of the paper, and self- > reference should be avoided and made in the third person. We welcome > research papers and posters. Research papers should have at most 8 > two-column pages in ACM format (further two pages, to a total of 10 > pages, may be available at a charge). The length of a poster is limited > to three pages (one extra page may be available at a charge). Please > comply to this page limitation already at submission time. > > Furthermore, in the context of the Student Research Competition (SRC) > Program to provide graduate students the opportunity to meet and > exchange ideas with researchers and practitioners in their areas of > interest, graduate students are invited to submit research abstracts > (maximum of 4 pages in ACM camera-ready format) following the > instructions published at the SAC 2023 website at > > https://www.sigapp.org/sac/sac2023/authorkit/ACM_SigConf-SRC2023.pdf > > Submission of the same abstract to multiple tracks is not allowed. > > Accepted papers will be published in the ACM SAC 2023 proceedings in the > ACM digital library. Paper registration is required, allowing the > inclusion of the paper/poster in the conference proceedings. An author > or a proxy attending SAC MUST present the paper. This is a requirement > for the paper/poster to be included in the ACM digital library. No-show > of registered papers and posters will result in excluding them from the > ACM digital library. > > Detailed submission instructions are available on the SAC 2023 > website. > > ==== Track Chairs ==== > > Georgiana Caltais, University of Twente, The Netherlands > Pascale Le Gall, CentraleSupélec, Université Paris-Saclay, France > > For further information we refer to the SAC-SVT 2023 website: > http://logimics.mics.centralesupelec.fr/en/SAC-SVT-2023 > ---- > [[ Petri Nets World: ]] > [[ http://www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/TGI/PetriNets/ ]] > [[ Mailing list FAQ: ]] > [[ http://www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/TGI/PetriNets/pnml/faq.html ]] > [[ Post messages/summary of replies: ]] > [[ petrinet@informatik.uni-hamburg.de ]] > -- Yours truly, Dmitry Zaitsev Dr.Sci., Professor, Senior Member of ACM and IEEE http://daze.ho.ua https://youtu.be/Cy6xRTpP0d8