Dear Mike, Thanks for the recent lovely histories and also for suggesting this project of retyping Bill's Laval lecture notes! >Is there enough interest to support a retyping project? I think so. I'd be willing to type 10 pages, again, as I did when you coordinated the typing of Beck's thesis. But maybe the question should be asked in the categories zulip. There are plenty of energetic and enthusiastic young ones there, who would would probably jump at the chance. all the best, Valeria On Wed, Jan 17, 2024 at 1:30 PM Michael Barr, Prof. > wrote: Let's suppose we can find a copy. Fatima has asked Danilo, who is dealing with Bill's paper, to look for it. Is there enough interest to support a retyping project? I would be willing to coordinate it, as I have done with a couple of other things not published in regular journals. The idea is to get enough people to type maybe 10 pages each, then I would put them together, get the LaTeX coordinated and post it somewhere, maybe as a TAC reprint. Michael You're receiving this message because you're a member of the Categories mailing list group from Macquarie University. To take part in this conversation, reply all to this message. View group files | Leave group | Learn more about Microsoft 365 Groups You're receiving this message because you're a member of the Categories mailing list group from Macquarie University. To take part in this conversation, reply all to this message. View group files | Leave group | Learn more about Microsoft 365 Groups