Den fre 24 sep. 2021 13:20Anders Mortberg skrev: > Dear all, > > A quick reminder of the postdoctoral position in HoTT and related topics > that I advertised a couple of weeks ago, with deadline *October 1* > (midnight Stockholm time). > > Full details and application at: > https://www.su.se/english/about-the-university/work-at-su/available-jobs?rmpage=job&rmjob=15797&rmlang=UK > > Departmental webpage: https://www.math.su.se/english/research > > Once again, please get in touch with me if you have any questions about > the position or application process! > > Best, > Anders > > > On Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 1:43 PM Anders Mortberg > wrote: > >> Dear all, >> >> I’m pleased to announce that we’re hiring a postdoctoral researcher in >> homotopy type theory and related topics at Stockholm University. It’s a 2 >> year position, provisionally starting January 2022, in the computational >> mathematics group of the Mathematics Department. The application deadline >> is 1 October. >> >> We welcome all applicants interested in working on homotopy type theory >> and related topics. Potential project topics include, but are not limited >> to: homotopy type theory, categorical models of type theories, cubical type >> theories, implementation of proof assistants, computer formalization of >> mathematics and computer science. >> >> Full details and application at: >> https://www.su.se/english/about-the-university/work-at-su/available-jobs?rmpage=job&rmjob=15797&rmlang=UK >> >> Departmental webpage: https://www.math.su.se/english/research >> >> Please get in touch with me if you have any questions about the position! >> >> Best, >> Anders >> >> -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Homotopy Type Theory" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to HomotopyTypeTheory+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HomotopyTypeTheory/CAMWCppmGdAQmwEc9Uw_%2BC%3DkdZGkvjykMPQgRKChoog5UARcKNw%40mail.gmail.com > > . >