I helped with the LaTeXing of Leroy's thesis (https://agrothendieck.github.io/divers/leroy.pdf), it was done in Overleaf and Mateo Carmona and Niels Borne did the initial transcription and proof-reading/editing while I typeset in the diagrams. Best, David David Roberts Webpage: https://ncatlab.org/nlab/show/David+Roberts Blog: https://thehighergeometer.wordpress.com On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 at 09:49, Ben Webster > wrote: CAUTION: External email. Only click on links or open attachments from trusted senders. ________________________________ If you use Overleaf, you won’t even have to worry about putting them together, people can just work simultaneously in the document. From: Michael Barr, Prof. > Date: Wednesday, January 17, 2024 at 4:30 PM To: cmuster@gmx.net >, categories@mq.edu.au > Subject: Bill's Laval notes Let's suppose we can find a copy. Fatima has asked Danilo, who is dealing with Bill's paper, to look for it. Is there enough interest to support a retyping project? I would be willing to coordinate it, as I have done with a couple of other things not published in regular journals. The idea is to get enough people to type maybe 10 pages each, then I would put them together, get the LaTeX coordinated and post it somewhere, maybe as a TAC reprint. Michael You're receiving this message because you're a member of the Categories mailing list group from Macquarie University. To take part in this conversation, reply all to this message. View group files | Leave group | Learn more about Microsoft 365 Groups You're receiving this message because you're a member of the Categories mailing list group from Macquarie University. To take part in this conversation, reply all to this message. View group files | Leave group | Learn more about Microsoft 365 Groups