CATEGORIES LOGIC AND PHYSICS SCOTLAND Wednesday 30 November 2016 Department of Computer and Information Sciences, University of Strathclyde http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/cheunen/clapscotland/ Following our successful meeting in April, we are pleased to announce the second workshop in the CLAP Scotland series: * Tom Avery (University of Edinburgh): "Notions of algebraic theory" * Kevin Dunne (University of Strathclyde) * Martti Karvonen (University of Edinburgh): "Dagger categories: monads and limits" * Ulrich Kraehmer (University of Glasgow): "What is a quantum symmetry?" * Dan Marsden (University of Oxford): "Custom hypergraph categories via generalized relations" * Tarmo Uustalu (Talinn University of Technology): "Grading monads, comonads, and distributive laws" Registration is free. For catering purposes, please email the local organiser as soon as possible if you plan to attend. Best wishes, Chris Heunen and Ross Duncan