CATEGORIES LOGIC AND PHYSICS SCOTLAND Wednesday 5 April 2017 Department of Computer and Information Sciences, University of Strathclyde http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/cheunen/clapscotland/ Following our successful meetings last year, we are pleased to announce the third workshop in the CLAP Scotland series, and invite you to participate. Programme: * Kevin Dunne (University of Strathclyde): "Infinite-Dimensional Categorical Quantum Mechanics, Spectra, and Contextuality" * Chris Heunen (University of Edinburgh): "The category of Hilbert modules" * Peter Hines (University of York): "Diagrams and Coherence Theorems in Cryptography and Cryptanalysis" * Aleks Kissinger (Radboud University): "A categorical semantics for causal structure" * Clemens Kupke (University of Strathclyde): "Games for topological fixpoint logics" * Fabio Zanasi (University College London): "A new foundation for string diagram rewriting: adequacy, confluence, commutativity" Registration is free. For catering purposes, please email the local organiser as soon as possible if you plan to attend. Best wishes, Chris Heunen and Ross Duncan