categories - Category Theory list
* new textbook
@ 2006-06-02 14:19 Steve Awodey
From: Steve Awodey @ 2006-06-02 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce the publication of the following book:

Category Theory
by Steve Awodey
Oxford Logic Guides 49
Oxford University Press
2006

This introductory text is designed for advanced undergraduates and
beginning graduate students in Mathematics, Computer Science, and
Logic.  It derives from my lecture notes for a one semester,
introductory course.  I hope you might find it useful for teaching a
similar course or as a reference for your students.

For more information, please see:

http://www.oup.co.uk/isbn/0-19-856861-4

Sincerely,

Steve

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-06-02 14:19 UTC | newest]