categories - Category Theory list
* Leopoldo Roman
@ 2006-10-13  3:25 Francisco Marmolejo (314)
From: Francisco Marmolejo (314) @ 2006-10-13  3:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Category theorists,

It is with great sadness that I must tell you of Leopoldo Roman's untimely
death. I do not have any details at the moment, all I know is that this
happened earlier today (Wednesday). Leopoldo was the first to seriously
talk to me about Category Theory, and he was the one that sent me in the
direction of Dalhousie University; I will thank him for ever for both.

Francisco Marmolejo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-10-13  3:25 UTC | newest]