categories - Category Theory list
* Amendment/Commentary
@ 2006-10-31 13:58 F W Lawvere
From: F W Lawvere @ 2006-10-31 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Re: Commentary of Adjointness in Foundations in TAC Reprints

Dear colleagues,

     I have taken advantage of the useful possibility for
post-publication amendments to add two sentences to my commentary
for the TAC Reprint no. 16, Adjointness in Foundations.

     Matias Menni has made several advances concerning the
connection between tractability of proof theory and classical logic
of the meta theory. His recent works contain important concepts and
precise versions which update the formulations given in my
commentary.

     Thanks to Bob Rosebrugh and Mike Barr.

     Bill Lawvere

F. William Lawvere
Mathematics Department, State University of New York
244 Mathematics Building, Buffalo, N.Y. 14260-2900 USA
Tel. 716-645-6284
HOMEPAGE:  http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~wlawvere

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-10-31 13:58 UTC | newest]