categories - Category Theory list
* Peronal webpage on Locale Theory/Topos Theory
@ 2006-12-15 10:35 Townsend, Christopher
From: Townsend, Christopher @ 2006-12-15 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

I have set up a webpage with my papers on Locale Theory/Topos Theory:

http://www.christophertownsend.org/

Comments, as always, very welcome.

Regards to everyone,
Christopher Townsend

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may be privileged and confidential.
Unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited.If you receive This e-mail in error, please advise immediately and delete the original message.
This message may have been altered without your or our knowledge and the sender does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the message.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-12-15 10:35 UTC | newest]