categories - Category Theory list
From: metere@mat.unimi.it
To: categories@mta.ca
Subject: Re: semi direct product
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:50:02 +0100	[thread overview]

Dear Keith,

This reply to the reply is actually more ambiguous... What do you mean
with "extension"?

Anyway, I find it interesting, in the groupoids case, the paper:

"Categorical non abelian cohomology, and the Schreier theory of groupoids",
V. Blanco, M. Bullejos, E. Faro,

on the arXiv as math.CT/0410202.

Best regards,
Beppe Metere.