categories - Category Theory list
* Address change reminder
@ 2007-01-31  6:52 Fred E.J. Linton
From: Fred E.J. Linton @ 2007-01-31  6:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

I've just become aware that some folks may still believe, in error, that
some variation of the now defunct e-mail address

0004142427/FEJLINTON@MCIMAIL.COM

remains valid for me (perhaps name only, or number only, w/ or w/o leading zeros).

Please be aware that, as of the end of 30 June 2003, MCI Mail ceased to
exist, the restructuring of MCI/WorldCom having cut off its life-support.

Instead, please use my university e-mail address, which is

FLinton@Wesleyan.edu ,

or the secondary, back-up, address:

fejlinton@usa.net .

Many thanks.  -- Fred Linton

---

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-01-31  6:52 UTC | newest]