categories - Category Theory list
* PSSL 85 - Call for participation
@ 2007-02-12 23:46 Eugenia.CHENG
From: Eugenia.CHENG @ 2007-02-12 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

[-- Attachment #1: Type: TEXT/PLAIN; CHARSET=3DISO-8859-1; FORMAT=3Dflowed, Size: 2903 bytes --]

[Note from moderator: apologies for repeated postings of this item - by
inadvertence the From: field did not appear in the earlier postings,
regards to all, Bob]

PSSL 85 - Second announcement

Dear All,

This is the second announcement and call for
participation for the 85th Peripatetic Seminar on
Sheaves and Logic.  The conference will be held on
the weekend of 24th and 25th March in Nice, France,
and should finish at lunchtime on Sunday.

The conference will take place at the Laboratoire
J.A. Dieudonne, Universite de Nice Sophia-Antipolis.

If you would like to attend the PSSL please send
an e-mail to Eugenia Cheng (eugenia@math.unice.fr),
using the form attached below, indicating if you would
like to give a talk.

COST

We will be booking participants into the Hotel Mirabeau,
where the University rate is 45.70 Euros per night, for
bed and breakfast, subject to availability.

In addition, for Saturday evening we have organised a
large group booking at a restaurant in central Nice.=A0The
cost for the dinner will be 25 Euros, or 35 Euros for guests.
Please indicate if you would like to join us. Payment will
be by cash on the first morning of the conference.

There is no registration fee. Lunch on Saturday will
be provided.

DEADLINES

There is no deadline for registration. However if you
would like us to book your hotel accommodation for you,
please register by *Thursday February 22nd*. After this
date you can still get University rates subject to
availability, but you will need to contact the hotel
yourself. See the PSSL85 website for details.

FUNDING

There is still some financial support available for
students. If you are interested please write to Eugenia
Cheng.

This and further information can be found at the PSSL85
website:

http://math.unice.fr/~eugenia/pssl85 .

Here you can also find information about travel to Nice.
A list of participants and schedule will be posted in due
course.

We look forward to seeing you in March.

With best regards,

The organiser,

Eugenia Cheng <eugenia@math.unice.fr>

REGISTRATION FORM

I, __________________________________________, would like to attend the
85th PSSL.

I will not be giving a talk / I would like to give a talk entitled

My affiliation is _____________________________________ (University etc)

I will not require accommodation / I would like accommodation
at the Hotel Mirabeau for the nights of _____________ March
* if replying by 22nd Feb

I will not be attending the dinner on Saturday / I would like to attend
the dinner on Saturday for 25 Euros.

I will be bringing ____ guest(s) to dinner on Saturday for 35 Euros each.

I/we have the following special dietary requirements:

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-02-12 23:46 UTC | newest]