categories - Category Theory list
* enriched in double categories
@ 2007-04-20  7:33 David Roberts
From: David Roberts @ 2007-04-20  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories List

Dear all,

The category of double categories DCat is monoidal, as shown by
Bastiani-Ehresmann (cahiers vol 15 no. 3). Has work has been done on
DCat-categories?
For example, if we have two distinct notions of 2-arrow between 1-
arrows, what 1-arrows can we call equivalent?

Yours,

David Roberts
School of Mathematical Sciences
University of Adelaide SA 5005
droberts@maths.adelaide.edu.au
www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/~droberts
www.trf.org.au

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-04-20  7:33 UTC | newest]