categories - Category Theory list
* CT07 Proceedings
@ 2007-06-04  5:00 Ross Street
From: Ross Street @ 2007-06-04  5:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories

International Conference on Category Theory CT2007 June 17-23
Hotel Tivoli Almansor
Carvoeiro, Portugal
http://www.mat.uc.pt/~categ/ct2007

Proceedings Volume and Call for Papers

We are happy to announce that the proceedings of CT2007 will be
published in a Special Issue of the journal Applied Categorical
Structures (ISSN 0927-2852). We strongly encourage speakers at the
conference to submit a paper.

As guest-editors we are responsible for the handling and refereeing
of all papers for the special issue. Authors should submit their
papers through one of us. The deadline for submission is Wednesday 28
November 2007.

Instructions for authors and other information about the journal can
be found at:
<http://www.springer.com/east/home/generic/search/results?
SGWID=5-40109-70-35542984-0>.
Authors will use the Editorial Manager system <http://apcs.edmgr.com>
In particular, when submitting their paper, they  should choose
Special Issue CT2007 as Article Type and then designate one of the
three guest-editors to handle their paper.

We look forward to a lively conference and your cooperation in
producing a fine scientific record.

Yours truly,

Guest Editors for the Special Issue:

Samson Abramsky <Samson.Abramsky@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Maria Manuel Clementino <mmc@mat.uc.pt>
Ross Street <street@math.mq.edu.au>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-06-04  5:00 UTC | newest]