categories - Category Theory list
* Re: Editorial Board of 'K-Theory' has resigned
@ 2007-08-08  2:06 Michael Barr
From: Michael Barr @ 2007-08-08  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Of course, it will become Pure and Applied Algebra.  Not that I much care.
It started as the flagship journal of category theory, but has long since
escaped our grasp.  At any rate, it is about time, the editors resigned.

Michael

@ 2007-08-08 12:03 jim stasheff
From: jim stasheff @ 2007-08-08 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

PAA?

jim

@ 2007-08-07 13:06 Tom Leinster
From: Tom Leinster @ 2007-08-07 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

--
Tom Leinster <tl@maths.gla.ac.uk>

* Editorial Board of 'K-Theory' has resigned
@ 2007-08-07 11:19 tporter