categories - Category Theory list
* Topology and Groupoids , by Ronald Brown
@ 2007-08-14 21:23 Ronnie Brown
From: Ronnie Brown @ 2007-08-14 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

This is now available printed in the UK through amazon.co.uk RRP £15.99 but currently £10.49

The e-version may be bought using credit cards or other ways via Kagi at
https://store.kagi.com/cgi-bin/store.cgi?storeID=6FEPD_LIVE
for £5. This version has some colour and hyperref.

Ronnie Brown
ww.bangor.ac.uk/r.brown

* Topology and groupoids, by Ronald Brown
@ 2006-05-09 21:00 Ronnie Brown
From: Ronnie Brown @ 2006-05-09 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

This is to report that because I have uploaded a corrected file to the printers it will take maybe 14 days for the Booksurge site to offer this book.

However I have (the last!) 15 or so copies of the first printing available from me at £13 + P&P and I expect UK printed copies of the new version fairly soon at £17 +P&P. More details at:

www.bangor.ac.uk/r.brown/topgpds.html