categories - Category Theory list
* Maxwell Institute Colloquium on Khovanov Homology
@ 2007-08-29 12:35 paul
From: paul @ 2007-08-29 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Maxwell Institute Colloquium on Khovanov Homology

Friday, 16th November, 10AM - 5.30PM
ICMS, 14 India St,  Edinburgh, UK

As part of the series of Maxwell Institute colloquia we will be holding a
one day meeting on Khovanov homology in November. The speakers are M.
Khovanov (Columbia), M. Mackaay (Algarve), I. Smith (Cambridge), C.
Stroppel (Glasgow/Princeton) and B. Webster (Berkeley/Princeton).

The meeting is supported by the Maxwell Institute and the Glasgow
Mathematical Journal Trust. We have some very limited funds available to
help cover expenses of UK participants.

Please email khovanovhomology@googlemail.com if you wish to attend, as
space is limited. More details can be found at
http://www.ma.hw.ac.uk/~paul/MIC.

I. Gordon, C. Stroppel and P. Turner

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-08-29 12:35 UTC | newest]