categories - Category Theory list
* address change
@ 2007-11-21 21:52 Myles TIERNEY
From: Myles TIERNEY @ 2007-11-21 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Just want to announce that my UQAM email address has changed.
>From tierney@math.uqam.ca to tierney.myles@uqam.ca. The Rutgers
address remains the same: tierney@math.rutgers.edu.

Myles Tierney

* Address change
@ 2003-06-15 22:33 Fred E.J. Linton
From: Fred E.J. Linton @ 2003-06-15 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: RRosebrugh

Greetings.

Those of you who have recorded any variation of the e-mail address

<0004142427/FEJLINTON@MCIMAIL.COM>

for me (perhaps name only, or number only, with or w/o leading zeros)
should become aware that after June 30, 2003, MCI Mail will cease to
exist, having been cut off life-support as part of the restructuring
of MCI/WorldCom.

Instead, please use my university e-mail address, which is

<FLinton@Wesleyan.edu> ,

or the secondary, back-up, address:

<fejlinton@usa.net> .

Many thanks.  -- Fred Linton