categories - Category Theory list
* preprint: 2-filteredness and the point of every Galois topos
@ 2008-01-03 17:31 Eduardo Dubuc
From: Eduardo Dubuc @ 2008-01-03 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Title: 2-filteredness and the point of every Galois topos
Authors: Eduardo J. Dubuc
Categories: math.CT math.AG
Comments: 5 pages, result presented at CT2007, Cavoeiro
MSC-class: 18B25
\\
  A locally connected topos is a Galois topos if the Galois objects
generate the topos. We show that the full subcategory of Galois objects in
any connected locally connected topos is an inversely 2-filtered
2-category, and as an application of the construction of 2-filtered
bi-limits of topoi, we show that every Galois topos has a point.
\\ ( http://arxiv.org/abs/0801.0010 ,  6kb)

NOTE: in definition 1.2 iii) "Z" is supposed to be locally constant.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-01-03 17:31 UTC | newest]