categories - Category Theory list
* Postdoc position at University of Savoy
@ 2008-05-09  8:32 Tom Hirschowitz
From: Tom Hirschowitz @ 2008-05-09  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear categorists,

There is a one year postdoc position opening at University of Savoy,

http://www.univ-savoie.fr/Portail

starting next october. My team (computer science, logic, and discrete
maths)

http://www.lama.univ-savoie.fr/index.php?use=membres&equipe=logique&lang=en

in the math lab

http://www.lama.univ-savoie.fr/index.php

would welcome and put forward any good candidate in category theory,
or using categories to do logic or computer science.

The deadline is June, 18th, and the administrative burden is minimal
(cv plus short description of the scientific project), so don't
hesitate to apply.

Please contact me for any further question,

  Tom

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-05-09  8:32 UTC | newest]