categories - Category Theory list
* Octoberfest 2008 in Montreal
@ 2008-06-15 18:04 Robert Seely
From: Robert Seely @ 2008-06-15 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories List

                      Category Theory OctoberFest
                     Concordia University, Montreal
                 Saturday - Sunday, October 4 - 5, 2008

  We invite you to join us in Montreal next October for a weekend
  meeting in Category Theory, a reincarnation of the the  "not-so-annual"
  OctoberFest. A more formal announcement will be sent in early
  September; at this time we just want to allow you to prepare your
  schedule to include a visit to Montreal if you wish to participate.
  It is planned to hold the meeting at Concordia University.

  Michael Barr
  Robert Raphael
  Robert Seely

--
<rags@math.mcgill.ca>
<www.math.mcgill.ca/rags>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-06-15 18:04 UTC | newest]