categories - Category Theory list
* Martin Hyland and Peter Johnstone birthday PSSL
@ 2008-07-19 17:55 Eugenia Cheng
From: Eugenia Cheng @ 2008-07-19 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear All,

Following the informal announcement at CT08,
We are very pleased to announce a conference
to celebrate the 60th birthdays of
Martin Hyland and Peter Johnstone.

How: PSSL
Where: Cambridge
When: weekend of 4-5 April 2009

The conference will be generously supported by the
Morgan Phoa Family Fund and the Department of
Pure Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics of
Cambridge University.

We are making this preliminary announcement well
in advance, as We hope that very many people will
be able to join us and contribute talks for this
event.  The website for the conference is at

http://cheng.staff.shef.ac.uk/pssl88/

If you have any questions please feel free
to contact Eugenia Cheng at

e.cheng@sheffield.ac.uk

We hope to see you there,

Eugenia Cheng
Andy Pitts
(organisers)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-07-19 17:55 UTC | newest]