categories - Category Theory list
* CT2009 and Max Kelly Volume of APCS
@ 2008-07-23 22:57 George Janelidze
From: George Janelidze @ 2008-07-23 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

Dear Colleagues,

Concerning Annual International Conference in Category Theory - CT2009 - in
Cape Town:

This is a very preliminary announcement (known to the participants of CT2008
in Calais):

The venue of CT2009 will be the Upper Campus of the University of Cape Town.

Opening of the Conference: Monday, 29 June 2009.

The last talk will be given before lunch on Saturday, 4 July 2009.

More information will follow in further announcements, first of which will
be sent in August 2008.

Concerning Max Kelly Volume of APCS:

Some of you told me in Calais, that they could submit a paper if the
deadline were a bit later than July 1. Please either submit your papers
before August 1, or let me know that you need a few more days.

George Janelidze

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-07-23 22:57 UTC | newest]