categories - Category Theory list
* "Conceptual Mathematics"
@ 2009-09-19  7:53 Vasili I. Galchin
From: Vasili I. Galchin @ 2009-09-19  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

    I think the original motivation for "Conceptual Mathematics" was to
introduce high
school students to category theory. I am thinking of searching out high
school student in my city to teach category theory. I have thought about
this issue a lot and I
suspect the students will have to be very sophisticated vis-a-vis
mathematical concepts. I want to get anecdotal evidence/experience from this
newsgroup on teaching high school students from "Conceptual Mathematics",
i.e. category theory.

Thank you in advance,

Vasili

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-09-19  7:53 UTC | newest]