categories - Category Theory list
* Information
@ 2010-01-06  9:19 Jean Benabou
From: Jean Benabou @ 2010-01-06  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories

As an "old timer" in categories, I have started to write a paper on
the history of Category Theory, and I might from time to time ask to
the members of this list informations about some points of this
history which I do not know, or remember only vaguely, and I shall be
very grateful to anybody who would be kind enough to take some time to
provide such informations.

For the moment, since I have seen many references to Lawvere's
"Perugia notes" on indexed categories, which I do not have, I would
like to know if they are available on the Web. If they are not, could
anybody who has them make a copy and send it to me.

Many thanks, and a happy new year to all,

Jean

Just in case, here is my address :

Jean BENABOU
20 rue LACEPEDE
75005, PARIS
FRANCE

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-01-06  9:19 UTC | newest]