categories - Category Theory list
* April Lectures by Johnstone at Pisa
@ 2010-04-11 22:23 F William Lawvere
From: F William Lawvere @ 2010-04-11 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories

The five upcoming lectures by Peter Johnstone
should be of interest to subscribers to this list.
Abstracts are available from Centro de Giorgi.
Bill

Il Prof. Peter Johnstone (Universita di Cambridge) terra un ciclo di cinque
seminari dal titolo "Some aspects of Topos Theory" presso
la Scuola Normale Superiore e l'Universita di Pisa.
Tutti gli interessati sono invitati

Martedi 13 Aprile, Toposes as spaces

Sala Stemmi (Palazzo della Carovana), SNS di Pisa, 14.30 - 16.30.

Lunedi 19 Aprile, Toposes as categories of spaces

Aula Dini (Palazzo del Castelletto), SNS di Pisa,14.30 - 16.30.

Martedi 20 Aprile, Toposes as higher-order theories

Sala Seminari, Dipartimento di Matematica, Universita 14.30 -16.30.

Martedi 27 Aprile, Toposes as categories of manifolds

Sala Seminari, Dipartimento di Matematica, Universita , 14.30 -16.30.

Mercoledi 28 Aprile, Toposes as models of Set Theory

Aula Dini (Palazzo del Castelletto), SNS di Pisa 14.30 - 16.30.

http://www.crm.sns.it/hpp/events/event.html?id=188;sez=aims#title.

* Re: April Lectures by Johnstone at Pisa
@ 2010-04-20  6:13 ` Vasili I. Galchin
From: Vasili I. Galchin @ 2010-04-20  6:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: F William Lawvere; +Cc: categories

Hi,

    For people who may not be able to attend this event at Pisa, will
these topos talks
be available online?

Thanks,

Vasili

@ 2010-04-21 11:22   ` P.T.Johnstone
From: P.T.Johnstone @ 2010-04-21 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vasili I. Galchin; +Cc: categories

On Apr 21 2010, Vasili I. Galchin wrote:

>Hi,
>
>    For people who may not be able to attend this event at Pisa, will
>these topos talks
>be available online?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Vasili

My OHP slides have been scanned by the secretariat here. Subject to approval
from the Director, Prof. Giaquinta, they will appear on the S.N.S. website
after the talks have been given.

Peter Johnstone