categories - Category Theory list
From: soloviev@irit.fr
To: "Ronnie Brown" <ronnie.profbrown@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re terminology:
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 09:58:09 +0200 (CEST)	[thread overview]

My personal opinion is that this process is very much influenced
by the pressure of "bibliometry", "impact factors" and other "modern
trends" - people often not very scrupulously invent and reinvent
terminology to be better cited, and, conscious or not, it often very
much smells of imposture.

Sergei Soloviev