categories - Category Theory list
From: "Eduardo J. Dubuc" <edubuc@dm.uba.ar>
To: "Vasili I. Galchin" <vigalchin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: "Databases are Categories" (again)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:51:45 -0300	[thread overview]

I tryed to follow the talk, it seems interesting or at least worth to listen.
But I gave up because it is (for me) very annoying to follow a talk were you
are forced to look at the face of the speaker instead of looking at the
projection slides he is referring to (or talking about). He says, you see
this, you see that, and you do no see anything !!.

Galois people should give instructions to the camera man to focus on the
slides and not on the speaker, who we can perfectly hear without having to
look at him. Slides are silent.