categories - Category Theory list
From: John Baez <baez@math.ucr.edu>
To: categories <categories@mta.ca>
Subject: Re: Illusion and Forthrightness in Wikipedia
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 15:26:42 +0800	[thread overview]

  Fred Linton writes:

>Yep; certainly now my original objection no longer applies.
>Instead, I'm annoyed by the mealy-mouthed lack of content in
>the new "disclaimer" (?),
Then change it, or argue about this issue on the talk page for that
article.
Every Wikipedia has a talk page, accessible with a single mouse click,
where people discuss that article and how to improve it.  Registering your
complaints here rather than there merely makes it much less likely that
they will have any impact.

But if you're saying you just don't like Wikipedia, fine.

Best,
jb