categories - Category Theory list
* Octoberfest update
@ 2010-09-27 13:14 Peter Selinger
From: Peter Selinger @ 2010-09-27 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Categories List

Dear all,

it turns out that we can probably support a few more students (and
postdocs) with travel support for the Octoberfest in Halifax.

So if you know of any such person who would attend but didn't apply
for funding by the deadline, we will now consider such requests on a
first-come basis.

Thanks to those who have already registered; just a reminder to do so
by October 1 if possible.

Thanks! -- Peter

   2010 Category Theory "Octoberfest" Workshop
   Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada
   October 23-24, 2010
   http://www.mathstat.dal.ca/~selinger/ofest2010/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-09-27 13:14 UTC | newest]